Wednesday 13 February 2008

I am not politically correct

there I've said it!

I do not treat all people equally. There are some beliefs I find totally not to my taste, there are some things men do better and others that women do better. I will be more ameanable to a smiling person and I will be even more amenable to a smiling lady and further more I don't think it's wrong for a woman to use all her assets to get what she wants.
No-one has an qautomatic right to my respect.

I could go on.... hehe

2 comments:

morgetron said...

So, how do you feel about robots?

-J

Toadee said...

far be it from me to generalise. I've known good robots and I've known bad and some of those bad robots were so good they were baaaaaad and others were just plain bad.
I'm not over keen on these robots that take ages polishing their own chrome and boasting about their enormous RAM.

It seems that your innocent question has opened a can of squirmy wormies in my head and now I shall have sleepless nights trying to formulate a policy on robot love