Sunday 5 October 2008

employment for a surplus blog

Did I ever mention that I have three blogs and that I have difficulty throwing stuff away?

Well I have decided that I am going to start putting my poetry (forgive my pride in calling my scribblings that)onto my existing blog 'A musing Toad' there-by making use of a currently underused resource and collecting my jottings in one place.

Oh, except that I will keep some jottings hidden because they were never meant for public consumption.

Please be patient as i don't do anything fast these days.

3 comments:

KB said...

Oh my goodness, I have enough trouble keeping up with this one. You may have to remind me every now and then.

Toadee said...

you know I'm going to ram it down your throat (omg that sounds so wrong)

just seemed silly to have a blog that no-one is reading

Toadee said...

who knows what the future might bring Missy ;)