Tuesday 25 November 2008

my wife's startling revelation

Today my wife and I went to the hospital to be wired up for our 24 hour ambulatory heart monitoring. when the technician was preparing to attatch the electrodes to my chest she shaved a small area (no doubt as a kindness when the time comes to remove the adhesive pad). I commented on this hair removal to my wife and she looked at me with genuine puzzlement and said 'oh, she didn't do that for me'

I know I'm not the most observant of people but how did I miss this lush growth on my wife's chest?

3 comments:

KB said...

That's so funny hun *giggles*

Magdalen Islands said...

Laughter is life's best medicine!

Toadee said...

At least it solves the christmas present dilema, she will get a top of the range electric razor with a built in beard trimmer