Saturday 13 February 2010

Happy Valentines day

Valentines day! What a lovely day, full of romance, joy and promises both made and fulfilled. If you are with your true love anyway.

This year I wrote a short verse to try and express my feelings, it's not brilliant but it is from the heart. Then I realised that I really didn't know what to do with it. To send it to it's intended recipient might do more harm that good at the moment and yet not to send it would feel like denial.
So, I put it in a bottle on www.oceangram.com and threw it into the cyber sea. I did this because stating\writing the dream makes it more real for me.
One day she will be able to read what I wrote but somehow I know that she will feel the love that is in my note anyway.

To those of you who are spending this Valentines day with someone special, enjoy. I am happy for you and the happiness and love you feel today will be mine one day soon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.