Thursday 11 February 2010

I'm a very naughty bookcrosser

I've been with bookcrossing about 6/7 years now and I'm not nearly as active as I used to be but what I am about to reveal is beyond bad.

In 2006 a dear friend started a journal complete with a list of friends around the world who wanted to share in the journals journey and add to it. The aim was that, once it was full or had visited all interested people it would return to it originator. I was the first port of call and I found it in a pile of books yesterday.
I have to say it was wonderful to read the entry that had been made and it brought back some wonderful memories and reminded me of a few important 'life lessons'

I feel terrible about this and I intend to e-mail the journals originator and ask whether they want it back or want it sending somewhere else.

No comments: