Thursday 18 March 2010

A strange dream

Last night I had the strangest dream, (argg earworm) actually it was the night before but I'm slow to blog.

As is often the case the details of the dream have eluded me but the overall theme gave e pause for thought.

I dreamed that i was a super hero and throughout the dream I encountered many friends I know from the net and, in each case, sorted out\fixed\made better some issue they were facing. If my memory serves me correctly the issues were all real ones that I am aware those friends have.
The interesting thing was that my power was such that it acted in a covert manner and no-one knew I had done anything except me so, there were no adoring fans or ticker tape parades just a lot of happier people and a happy Tim.

So, it seems to me that this dream was about wish fulfilment, I often wish I could do something to help friends but as i am there is little I can do.Give me the power and this is what i would do, help out those I care about, rescue them from crappy situations, restore broken links, give health etc.

I'm not even sure if you can be a super hero if no-one knows you're doing anything.....

No comments: