Thursday 20 December 2007

getting past the future Christmas present issue 1

Anyone who has followed my various ramblings or who has known me for a while will know that I am not a wealthy toad but I haven't yet got to the stage of putting a paypal donations button on my blog.

If you consider yourself to be my friend then I thank you and I value you because the gift of friendship is a gift that we cannot buy, steal or borrow.

When i have the odd spare £ and I see something that takes my fancy I will, perhaps, buy it and I will, perhaps, send it, randomly, to a friend.

4 comments:

morgetron said...

HINT: I like things.

-J

Toadee said...

I have just the thing

KB said...

Being your friend is the best present a girl could wish for x

Toadee said...

awwwww KB, I think you just made my Christmas ten times better, It's so go to know I have a friend like you
x