Wednesday 20 June 2007

Let me introduce you to my little red bus. The mobile library I am working on at the moment. It is due for retirement very soon which is probably why they give it to me to drive lol.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

here is the inside

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

now isn't that fascinating?

I was operating in my own area today so I knew all the shortcuts hence..........

today's lesson: get back to base first so you have plenty of space to manoeuvre into the best parking space.

4 comments:

Magdalen Islands said...

What a fantastic job! I want one of those!

Toadee said...

At the moment I'm wishing it was a permanent job

KB said...

How can you work with all those books in the back?

drools

Toadee said...

easy, I drive for 15 minutes, park for 45, drive for 15 etc.

loads of reading time!