Wednesday 18 July 2007

tagged on all sides

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

So then 8 things about toadee

1. Toadee isn't my real name (honest), it actually comes from an insult at primary school
2. I lived in a monestary for several years
3. I am a serial tea drinker when at home but always drink coffee when out.
4. I am a qualified psychiatric nurse
5. I am a hobbit
6. I have never asked a woman(or girl) out
7. I am very good at coming second
8. I love not often, but well

I am tagging

Jadey, Jo, Karen, Keith, Morgetron, renee, Missy, CD

I know most have been tagged already but I only have so many friends lol

4 comments:

Head Cookie said...

oooo you are sneaky there Mister well I have posted more facts on my blog lol.

morgetron said...

You listed your facts, yet you're still such a mystery.

Unknown said...

I may be reading too much into this, but number 7 sounds a bit fishy!

Toadee said...

I have never intended to be a mystery, often I am an open book.

and as to number 7, what ARE you thinking ambre?