Thursday 2 August 2007

rhe end of a very brief era

and so my time working with the LPD* comes to a close and sadly there was never a uniform in sight.

I spent hours today sat in a massive traffic jam and when I pulled into a service area for a coffee a man and his two female companions approached me. They had been in the lane next to me for miles and he asked me why i looked so happy when we had just taken 2 hours to move 3 miles.
Easy, I replied, I'm paid by the hour!

On a more worrying note I did have a bit of a panic attack whilst in heavy traffic, I suddenly felt that all the trucks in front of me were rolling back into me and that I was trapped, took so serious slow breathing and karma restoration to cope.

*Leeds Plywood and Doors

1 comment:

Toadee said...

thank you for that Missy