Saturday 4 August 2007

wow! hot or not?

was sat at the lights today and I noticed that the driver of the car in front had the most gorgeous hair. I allowed my mind to wander slightly and, on the basis of this beautiful hair, I sort of fell in lust. I followed the same vehicle for a while and then when the road became two lane I moved to overtake with an idea of the gorgeous creature already fixed in my mind.
As I passed I stole a glance and all i can say is that the hair was gorgeous from the front too.......and it was complimented by his matching beard.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny story

Tip : promote your blog in http://www.piecelibrary.com/ by writing an article there and make a link to your blog in the bylink. Your blog will attract more visitors.

Toadee said...

I had a laugh about it!

thank you for the tip Eric

Toadee said...

you laughing at me?

KB said...

So funny Toadee

Toadee said...

I found it profoundly disturbing lol

(welcome back hon)