Saturday 8 September 2007

WARNING!! Men don't enter, it's a trap.

I have become the victim of a terrible and humiliating plot to remove all honour from mankind.

A female friend, quite casually, mentioned in conversation that when ever a man looks at a woman his eyes automatically check out her rack\boobs\breasts whatever.
I, of course denied this, I am an honourable toad and women are not just objects of sexual desire.

Now I'm trapped, caught in this enigma without variation, mired by this cruel paradoxical injunction. When I walk towards a woman, or meet one I concentrate really hard on not looking at her........ damn I did it again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Toadee!

Rack???

Are you serious?

Toadee said...

I do recall hearing the term rack somewhere hehe

*pokes self in eye with sharp stick*

I will not look, I will not look....

heeeeeeeelp, noooooooooooooooooo!