Thursday, 20 September 2007

oh no! real life!

throughout my history of internet use I have made many friends and a few enemies (or is it the other way around?)

Thus far I have never mixed my internet life with my real life but now i feel that the times are, as Bob said, a changing. For the first time I have started talking to people about my blog and inviting them to visit. My blog is pretty much me so there shouldn't be many surprises. I guess the biggest worry is if a real life friend starts spilling the beans about me, you know confirming that I really am a toad and that I look up to hobbits and smell like the messy end of a rat with diarrhoea.

6 comments:

KB said...

Please don't remind me of our enemy.

*giggles*

*runs away screaming*

Toadee said...

was there only one?

or is that just THE enemy hehe

J Morgetron said...

We already knew all that stuff Toadee and we love you anyway.

Just kidding.

Come on! Give yourself more credit man!
-J

Toadee said...

but Morgy, you don't understand. That's my good points hehe

KB said...

the one who shall not be named Toadee

*screams again*

Toadee said...

argggggggggg,

*goes white and begins to shake uncontrolably*